The AR15 lower is a rifle that resembles the one issued to branches of the military. There are several that look similar, but this is the most reliable and easiest to put together and take apart. The ar-15 lower receiver is a piece that can be cheaper to buy the separate parts and assemble it individually. Also, this is a great way to learn more about how the gun works and will make it easier to disassemble to repair or clean it in the future.
Below is the best method to assemble the ar15 lower receiver.
1. If you have repaired or cleaned the parts, make sure all parts are clean of any oil or any other materials that may make assembly difficult or true function of the gun not possible. Lay out all of the parts once they’ve been checked.
2. Put the screw that catches the magazine in place on the left of the ar15 lower receiver. Put the spring for the magazine through the screw, going from right to left. Add the button for the magazine on the screw and make a few turns to make sure it’s on. Use something to further screw the button on until you can use it with the spring and the spring returns it to the original location.
3. Connect the guard for the trigger to the receiver, making sure to align the holes to each other. Push the pin through the hole for the trigger’s guard. Use a hammer to tap the pin; do not force the pin. Do the same thing to the opposite side.
4. Attach the catch for the bolt. Put the spring in the hole and add the plunger in, round end going in first. Test it to make sure the spring has tension to it.
5. Add the trigger spring to the trigger itself, and the end should be facing toward you. Put the hammer pin over the assembly for the trigger and make sure the entire thing is inside. Take a hammer to gently tap the retaining pin in the trigger. Test the trigger once or twice to confirm it’s working.
6. Take the hammer spring and add it to the hammer. The springs should look opposite each other when installing. Put the hammer onto the receiver and use the pin to secure it. Test the hammer to confirm its working.
Once the ar15 lower receiver is on, your gun should fire normally. If the gun is not working, check to confirm the receiver has been installed properly. With your gun firing the way it should, take it out and use it safely.