The rules for submitting your articles to 247ArticleDepot are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- Any copyright infringement will result in permanent blacklist of the author account without notice, as well as removal of all submitted articles. We reserve the right to seek legal recourse.
- The following types of articles are forbidden and will be rejected or deleted without notice: Pornography, adult content, adult toys, gambling, online pharmacies, promote hatred or violence, get-rich-quick, fraudulent in nature.
- By submitting your articles to 247ArticleDepot, you grant us the right to publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to 247ArticleDepot, you grant others the right to publish your articles - Other 247ArticleDepot users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to 247ArticleDepot should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL’s of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to 247ArticleDepot does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from 247ArticleDepot or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory - We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn’t meet this requirement.
- The author resource must not be simply made up of a few keywords as anchor text. This is considered backlink spamming. It must contain some information about the author or the website you are going to link to.
- Article must be between 400 to 1200 words. This limit includes the title, body and author resource box. Articles outside this range will be automatically rejected.
- No hyperlink or anchor text allowed within the article body.
- Maximum of two hyperlinks or anchor text within author resource area.
- Submit to the correct sub-category. Avoid using top level category.
- Article title must not be in FULL CAPS.
- Duplicate submission will result in articles being rejected.
Most articles are approved within 5 working days. If you try to re-post for no reason, your article may be rejected.
1) Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by clicking the un-subscribe link in the email, after which we will remove your records from our system.
2) By becoming an author and submitting your articles, you agree to let us advertise around and within your article text, commonly known as contextual advertising. This simply means some words within your article will be hyperlinked to advertiser sites. Your article text however will not be altered. This is one of the ways we self-finance to keep this directory running.
Thank you for submitting your articles!